IIT-JEE Main Exam Pattern 2020
The city of Chennai isn’t just the cultural capital of the south as it is also turning out to be one of the best education hub that is attracting students from far and near to pursue higher education and competitive exam coaching. With several coaching Institutes for IIT-JEE in Chennai who offer IIT-JEE Coaching, the city is home to thousands of engineering aspirants, who are striving for admission into IITs. The students are spoilt for choice when they seek coaching depending on what they are looking for, their goals, budget, comfort and convenience and related factors.
JEE Main 2020 will comprise of two papers – Paper I (B.E./ B.Tech) and Paper II ( B.Arch/B. Planning). Candidates may sit for any of the two papers, or they may appear for both. Paper 1 will comprise of objective type questions based on Maths, Chemistry, and Physics having equal weightage in the total of 360 marks. 90 questions with Each subject having 30 questions each. Whereas, Paper 2 of JEE Main will be for 390 marks based on Mathematics, Aptitude and Drawing skills.
Paper I and II will be conducted in two shifts per day. Paper 1 is help in a complete computer-based mode, while paper II is conducted partly computer-based (mathematics and aptitude test) and partly pen-and-paper based (drawing test).
- Will be held as Computer Based test.
- The test will be of 3 hours duration.
- The question paper of Paper I will include three sections of equal weightage: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Multiple choice questions (MCQs) will be asked where for every correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded and for every wrong answer, ¼ (one fourth) marks will be deducted.
- Each question will be accompanied by four responses, out of which only one is correct.
- The Mathematics and Aptitude section will be conducted as a Computer Based Test while Drawing section will be held as a Pen and Paper based test.
- The duration of the exam is 3 hours.
- The paper will include three parts: Mathematics – Part I, Aptitude Test – Part II, Drawing Test – Part III.
- Objective type questions will be asked along with the drawing aptitude test.
- Part 1 & 2 will have the negative marking where for every correct response 4 marks will be awarded and ¼ (one fourth) marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
If you have the right mindset, books and coaching, you can begin preparation for the exam, knowing that you are in safe hands. All you need to do next is start out with a proper plan and strategy.
We at 4IITeens are a highly competent institute for perfect competitive exams coaching and one of the prominent leaders in taking students on the journey of learning and growth leading to the destination of career success. We are an institution with sole focus on the success of students. We support and nurture students, guide them thus ensuring their dreams get strong wings to fly.